We are recruiting for the following positions:
1 x Part Time Braintree Travel Consultant
1 x Part Time Chelmsford Maternity Cover Travel Consultant
Closing date: Friday, 31 January 2020
Salary: £8.38 per hour
To support the trading activities of Chelmsford Star’s travel business through competent and enthusiastic sales advice to customers demonstrating a wealth of knowledge and experience of the travel industry and destinations.
Employment Status: Part-Time, Permanent – 20 hours per week
Accountability & Impact
The post-holder is expected to fulfil the following key measures of performance:
• Assist customers confidently and enthusiastically with the purchase of holidays and/or Bureau De Change
• Advice and guide customers regarding holiday locations demonstrating knowledge and experience of worldwide popular tourist destinations.
• Have the ability, experience and confidence to assist customers with complex travel itineraries.
• Maximise sales in branch.
• Provide professional and excellent customer service.
• Assist with maintaining branch standards.
• Adherence to Society policies and procedures.
Working with Others
– The role involves considerable interaction with customers and requires excellent interpersonal skills.
– The role involves interacting with Society staff at all levels and representatives of suppliers.
– The post-holder must be able to communicate confidently and clearly.
Skills & Knowledge
– Knowledge of the worldwide popular tourist destinations.
– Knowledge of Tarsc.
– Bureau De Change experience
To find out more and to apply for these roles:
for further information and to apply.