We are monitoring all Foreign and Commonwealth Office advice regarding countries we send our customers to for their holidays. We are also keeping close to the suppliers and Tour Operators who provide these holidays as there are various approaches being adopted.
Rest assured that we will contact all of our customers to advise you about the impact on your arrangements and to let you know what options are available. Please be patient as we work in date order with the bookings travelling in the 7 days ahead being our immediate priority.
We urge our customers to refer to official sources of travel and medical advice. They are the most up to date and accurate ways of finding out information about travel restrictions/guidance and Covid-19-related medical advice.
What to do if you are travelling in the next 7 days
- Check the Foreign & Commonwealth Office Travel Advice website to see if there are travel restrictions? If there are no restrictions your booking will travel as normal. If there are, we will be working in line with ABTA and the FCO and will contact you.
- Checked on the airlines website if your flight is cancelled? If not, your booking will travel as planned until advised otherwise.
- Is the country you are travelling to affected? (Check the information below) No, then you are unaffected and can enjoy your holiday.
- Are you travelling in the next 7 days? If you are affected, we will contact you as a priority.
- Rest assured we are an ABTA member, if your holiday is affected we will contact you in due course. Where refunds are to be issued we will get these from the Tour Operators as soon as possible to pass on.
PHE – Covid-19 Guidance from GOV.UK
World Health Organization (WHO) – COVID-19 Disease Outbreak https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
Foreign & Commonwealth Office Travel Advice
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Advice for Cruise passengers