As we ease out of lockdown, it’s good to know there’s a getaway destination on your doorstep for a long lazy holiday or short break. Closer to home, Jersey is the perfect staycation to rebalance.
Jersey falls within the UK’s Common Travel Area. You do not need to complete the UK Government Travel Declaration Form for travel to the island, however you will need to follow Jersey’s Safer Travel Guidance, adhering to testing and isolation requirements.
For full up-to-date information please visit:
Spending a week or two on holiday in Jersey gives you time to explore breath-taking beaches, catch up on island life and get to know how friendly people are. A Jersey holiday is a liberating, joyful experience where you’re free to reconnect and revitalise. From the island’s coastline and countryside to the natural beauty of its beaches and authentic food experiences, discover holidays in Jersey.
Embrace your own beach, off the beaten track and welcome in summer from the sunniest spot in the British Isles. And with our Visit Safe charter, you can explore safe in the knowledge Covid-19 measures are in place. You’re free to do so much or so little with our flexible holidays. Don’t cancel 2021, or 2022. Discover Jersey, your local island escape.
Jersey’s a restorative place where you can feel empowered to do so much (or so little).
Jersey is an island in tune with nature, bursting with unique culture, where you can revitalise in the fresh sea air. An island where you can reconnect with family and friends, where bonds are strengthened, and memories are made.
Top ten places to visit in Jersey:
- Plemont Bay – A natural beauty with caves to be explored.
- Elizabeth Castle – A perfect place to spend a day exploring Jersey’s history
- The Sandwizard – magical sculptures, made from sand, based in St Catherine’s.
- St Brelade’s Bay Beach – A lovely sandy beach with many amenities
- Jersey Museum & Art Gallery – Explore Jersey’s history from 250,000 years ago.
- Jersey War Tunnels – No ordinary museum, dug deep into the hillside within St Peter’s Valley.
- Jersey Zoo – A beautiful setting with many amazing animals.
- Maritime Museum – Jersey’s landscape and history have been shaped by the sea and this museum tells the story of the island’s unique maritime environment and rich seafaring past.
- The Channel Islands Military Museum – Set inside a real bunker with lots of exhibits
- Howard Davis Park – A beautiful park, easy to walk around and the memorial part of these gardens are very well cared for.
Choose your own island experience from boutique hotels, beachside guesthouses and coastal campsites to unique places to stay at Jersey’s heritage locations.
We Recommend :-
Best Western Royal Hotel 3* – Bed & Breakfast
The Radisson Blu Waterfront 4* – Bed & Breakfast
Best Western Royal 3*
Based on 11th June 2022 – 2 Adults Sharing
Bed & Breakfast
Incl. Hand Luggage ONLY
£438 per person
The Radisson Blu Waterfront 4*
Based on 5th July 2022 – 2 Adults Sharing
Bed & Breakfast
Incl. 20kg Luggage & Transfers
£1032 per person